CEPEJ Mediation tools
– Mediation awareness programme for judges – December 2019
– Mediation awareness and training programme for notaries – December 2019)
– Training programme for lawyers to assist clients in mediation – December 2019
– Guidelines on designing and monitoring mediation training schemes – June 2019
– European Handbook for Mediation Lawmaking – June 2019
– Mediation Development Toolkit – Ensuring implementation of the CEPEJ Guidelines on mediation. Also available in French and Italian
– Roadmap for mediation based on the CEPEJ-GT-MED report on “The Impact of CEPEJ Guidelines on Civil, Family, Penal and Administrative Mediation” – June 2018
– Guidelines for a better implementation of the existing recommendation concerning mediation in penal matters – December 2007
– Guidelines for a better implementation of the existing recommendation concerning family mediation and mediation in civil matters – December 2007
– Guidelines for a better implementation of the existing Recommendation on alternatives to litigation between administrative authorities and private parties – December 2007
– Recommendation (2002) 10 on mediation in civil matters
– Recommendation (2001) 9 on alternatives to litigation between administrative authorities and private parties
– Recommendation (98) 1 on family mediation
– Recommendation (99) 19 concerning mediation in penal matters
Cosa sono le procedure ARD ?
Gli strumenti ADR (alternative dispute resolution) sono dei metodi di risoluzione delle controversie alternativi al ricorso ai tribunali.
Gli strumenti ADR sono l’arbitrato, la mediazione e la negoziazione assistita al cui esito sono resi provvedimenti di pari efficacia ad una sentenza (quindi eseguibili in Italia e all’estero, se necessario con l’ausilio della forza pubblica) in tempi e con costi considerevolmente inferiori a quelli che si hanno ricorrendo ai tribunali.